Power Chair Repair
Is your power chair operating correctly?
If you answered “no” to that question, it’s time to give Handyman For the Disabled a call. From very minor repairs to the most major, we can fix your power chair and restore it to its original operating state.
Here is an example of the types of repairs we can perform for you:
• Joysticks - Whether your joystick sticks, stutters, or is frozen, we can fix it for you. In fact, we can often fix your joystick in a single afternoon, depending on the cause of the issue.
• Motors - Your chair’s motor is the most important component. If the motor isn’t functioning, neither is your chair. Our power chair repair team can come to your home and repair or replace your chair’s motor as necessary.
• Tires - You know that car tires need to be replaced, but have you considered that your power chair’s wheels may need replaced as well? The tires on your chair will wear out, and that is when it’s time to call our power chair repair team!
• Batteries - Whether your battery needs a charge or needs to be replaced, we are your go-to company. Our technicians will diagnose the issue with your battery and repair or replace it.
• Cushions and Rests - Like any other type of chair, the cushions and rests wear out with frequent, regular use. We can replace the seat and back cushions, along with the arm rests, to make your chair comfortable again.
• Other Needed Repairs - Don’t worry if you don’t know what’s wrong with your power chair; that’s our job! Tell us what it is or isn’t doing and let us diagnose and fix the problem for you.
When your power chair fails today in San Diego, you are not as mobile as you were yesterday. Our power chair repair technicians will come to your home and diagnose and repair the problem. In many cases, we can perform the repairs in less than a day. Call us today!